- What if i don’t trust my self driving car to go to ther right place?
- If my car makes a wrong turn, what can I do?
- If the car doesn’t have a steering wheel to control it, would I trust it more or less?
- Do I need to pay for an extra steering will just in case?
- Do I need a licence for a self driving car?
- How old do I need to be to change the car direction?
- Can a 3 year old be in the car by himself?
- What can a 3 year old or a 5 or a 10 year old do in a self driving car?
- What is the age of self driving?
- Would a car trained in China act the same way when it crosses border?
- How would my Italian car decide to act in Germany?
- Are the distance of automatic parking the same all around the world?
- Would an italian and a german car have to discuss about the right distance to park one from an other?
- Who decides then what is a good parking? The Germans or the Italians?
- How do you insult a self driving car if it doesn’t let you pass?
- If no one is driving who will you blame for an accident?
- How would a policemen stop a self driving car?
- Is there a specific stop sign for normal and self driving cars?
- If a policemen stops you in self driving car, who will it fine?
- How would you show the policement that it was the car’s fault?
- What is the best way for me to protect my car against hackers?
- If my car is going to collide with a person of interest (ie: president of my country, movie star,
etc.), will the algorithm choose that person over me?
- I’m planning to do a roadtrip from Europe to China with my autonomous vehicle this summer,
will my European car still be able to communicate with the Chinese infrastructure once I’m
- Will the self-driving algorithm of a budget car be as safe and performant as a premium car?